This cookie is extremely suitable for cheese lovers. It is
rather similar to a cheese cake only that it is a cookie. This
is also a very popular cookie that is eaten at home.
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Ready In: 45 Minutes
Serving: 10 person
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup and 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup and 1 teaspoon chopped walnuts
- 1/4 pound cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons and 3/4 teaspoon white sugar
- 1/2 egg
- 1 tablespoon and 1/4 teaspoon milk
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
(190 degrees C).
- Cream together butter and sugar.
Add flour and nuts. Pat into a 9 x 9 pan. (Reserve some for
top.) Bake for 12 minutes.
- Cream together cream cheese,
sugar and add remaining ingredients. Pour on top of crust.
Sprinkle reserved crumbs over top. Bake for 20 minutes. Let
<<Back to Cookie