This is one of the popular strudels available around and is
definitely perfect for strawberry lovers. It is easy to
make and at the same time extremely delicious.
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Ready In: 40 Minutes
Serving: 1 person
- 3 cups of flour
- 1 tablespoon of baking flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 cup of melted butter
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup of evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoon of lemon
- 1/4 cup of fresh strawberry jelly
- 2 cups of fresh chopped strawberries
- 1/2 cup of nut meats
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Sift the flour with the baking
powder and salt. Combine the beaten eggs with melted butter
and lemon juice.
- Add the liquid ingredients to the
sifted dry ingredients and mix lightly to a smooth dough.
Divide the dough into two portions and roll out on a
- Spread the dough with the
strawberry jelly, then the chopped strawberries and nut meats.
Sprinkle over with cinnamon and sugar and roll each section
like a jelly roll and cut into 2-inch slices.
- Place flat in a baking tin and
bake 30 minutes in a hot oven. Serve with warm fresh
<<Back to Strudel