Having problems making an apple strudel? Your worries are over with our recipe. This is an easy and fast-to-make
apple strudel that tastes just as good as those available in the market. A must-try for strudel lovers.
Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Ready In: 50 Minutes
Serving: 4 person
- 1/4 cup dried currants
- 1 pound sweet apples -- peeled, cored and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 slices brown bread, crumbled
- 1/2 (16 ounce) package phyllo dough
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- In a bowl, combine apples, raisins, currants, cinnamon, sugar and bread crumbs. Stir
- Spread several sheets of pastry generously with melted butter and lay them on top
the other on a baking sheet. Spread the fruit mixture evenly over the top sheet, then roll the sheets up to
form a log shape. Brush with melted butter again.
- Bake in preheated oven 30 minutes, until pastry is golden brown and fruit is
<<Back to Strudel Recipes